Words of Wisdom

"Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift. That is why we call it a Present."

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

GETTING SO CLOSE!!

I am at 37 weeks and 3 days today! Now Ryan is full term so he can make an appearance at any time now if he wants to! @.@ My mom is coming on January 19th, so we are hoping for later than 19th, but we will see! :) My mother-in-law bought us a set of a car seat and a stroller (travel system) when she came down so we got the car seat ready to go with some extra stuff Lance bought. lol

Lance washed Ryan's clothes and other items last Saturday
and organized them so well as you can see. ^0^
I cut my hair yesterday since I won't have time to dry my long hair once Ryan is born. lol It's little bit shorter than I wanted but I like it! ^^ I am planning on working as long as I can since Lance works close from my work and the hospital is 10 minutes away from my work as well, so it's better for me to be at work than home. ^^


BTW I would like to share good news with all of you!!

Lance got the position he applied for at Vancouver VA. No more state tax or long commute time for him since it's less than 10 minutes away from our house (which he is most excited about).
He will become a purchasing agent for VA hospitals. This position has lots of opportunities to grow depending on how well he performs his job and suits better for his personality and needs than the current position at Portland VA. I am so happy for him and for all of us. Another good thing about his new position is that he will be working in Vancouver meaning, when Ryan needs his daddy or mommy, Lance will be right there for him. :-) He will be starting his new position on February 2nd. We are very blessed and thank God for everything He does and plans for our lives.

2 comments:

Dana said...

We are so excited for you guys! Wow! the baby can be here anytime now. There is nothing like holding your baby for the fist time it is an amazing experience. You are in our thoughts and prayers we hope that you have a smooth delivery and you and the baby will be healthy.

Lance getting a job in Vancouver. WOW that is so awsome! Congrats!
Thanks for the food it was delicous. You guys are too good to us!

SL said...

Thank Derek&Dana!!
We are very excited about his new job too! Today he got a final word saying he will be starting on February 2nd! :-)