Words of Wisdom

"Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift. That is why we call it a Present."

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

RYAN HAD A BUSY DAY!




Today I had a doctor's appointment (postpartum check-up) so I decided to take him to our office to show him to my co-workers on the way since they've been almost begging me to bring him in. lol My mom came with me so I was able to make the trip. Considering others usually brought their babies within a month, I am a lazy mama. lol He was sleeping during our visit so I took pictures of him when we got home when he was wide awake and sent them to my co-workers who saw Ryan today.
After my appointment, we took him to Lance's work and looked around the office and showed Ryan to his co-worker as well. My midwife Lindsey, who delivered Ryan, said she couldn't believe how big he has gotten over last seven weeks and told me I was doing a great job nursing him. lol I was a proud mama today!!! Our Ryan has his two month follow-up appointment next Friday and I can't wait to take him for his check up. :-)

No comments: