



Ryan finally started the solid foods (baby foods)! Yay!His doctor recommended to start on it when he was four-month old, but I wanted to wait until he's at least six-month old. The reason was I heard that if you start the baby foods too early, there is a higher chance for a baby to get more food allergy as he grows up, so I wanted to wait and make sure he is ready for solid foods. Well, now he is almost seven-month old and he is ready!! I am feeding him home-made baby foods starting with rice soup and apple juice so far. He just loves them! He likes apple a lot I can tell. lol
http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/stage1_homemade_baby_food_recipes.htm
This is the site I use for recipe and other information and it's very resourceful!
I am still nursing him, and I am planning on breastfeeding him until he is one year old. Now it's more work for me to make him baby foods and nurse him at the same time, but it's all for my baby, Ryan, so I am more than happy to do the extra work for him.
He eats rice soup twice a day for lunch and dinner and eat apple juice between, as a snack. I bought avocado, pear, banana and squash so I am going to slowly introduce other fruits and vegetables as well.
As soon as he is done with solid foods I have to nurse him, so he eats both until he is ready for solid foods only (maybe when he is one-year old). He will be still breastfed during morning and night time, but it's so much more fun to see him eating something other than mama's milk. :-)
I can't believe he is now old enough to eat rice soup and other fruits and vegetables. My little prince is growing so fast! :-)
Yesterday, we went to Pho Von in Portland to meet my girls from Walsh. It was the first time for Ty and Emmy meeting Ryan, and they just loved him so much. :-)I had fun with my ladies. Love you all!



No comments:
Post a Comment