Words of Wisdom

"Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift. That is why we call it a Present."

Thursday, December 4, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


This Thanksgiving, I cooked the Thanksgiving meals. Every year I just helped my father-in-law but he passed away last August. :( I got receipes from my father-in-law last year and wrote on my cook book. We didn't plan on cooking for Thanksgiving this year, instead we were going to eat just regular Korean meal, but I wanted to continue the tradition. I have to admit that it was too much work for an eight-month pregnant women to cook all that, but at the end, everyone enjoyed a lot so it was worth. We are not a big fan of turkey, so we cooked pineapple ham instead since my mother-in-law likes pork. It was my first Thanksgiving that I cooked the meals all by myself, but Lance gave me two thumbs up! :-) But I am not cooking by myself again ever! Lesson learned! lol

2 comments:

Dana said...

Wow Sarah that looks like a lot of work! I hope all is going well we haven't seen you guys for a few weeks. We will have to get together soon. I have to work all weekend, but maybe next week I will bring you dinner.

SL said...

I know!! We miss you guys too. We've been pretty busy here too but we should definately get together soon!!