Words of Wisdom

"Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift. That is why we call it a Present."

Sunday, December 21, 2008

LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW...

We got lots of snow over the weekend.
Since Thursday our area has been snowy and windy, which caused icy roads everywhere. We stayed inside since Friday evening and not surprisingly, our church service was cancelled today so we slept in and when we got up around 1 pm, we decided to go out and enjoyed some snow time. Lance got some work to do while I was enjoying snow. lol



It was beautiful (but cold lol) outside, and I haven't seen this much snow for a long time.

Maybe Lance was having too much fun?? lol
Last Friday (late) night, we both wanted to eat some steak (this doesn't happen a lot),
so we had a nice feast. :-)


BTW I am at my 35 weeks! Five more weeks~~Yeah~~
We can't wait!!! >.<

No comments: