Words of Wisdom

"Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift. That is why we call it a Present."

Saturday, April 26, 2008

NICE WEEKEND!




We finally had some nice weather this weekend after raining, hailing, and snowing. =)
Lance and I decided to go out and eat and enjoy the nice weather. We first went to Macy's to pick up the pants we bought last Saturday when they had an amazing 60-70% sales. They needed some alterations so we picked them up today. I like my new jeans. I don't even remember when was the last time I bought myself jeans so it was a big deal for me.
After Macy's, we went to WalMart to buy a bookshelf. I have too many shoes, so Lance suggested to buy a bookshelf and use it for a shoe rack. It was a great idea! I love our new shoe rack!!
We also went to a Teriyaki place owned by Lance's family friend and had a great lunch there. It's located right by WalMart super center in Vancouver. If you live in Vancouver, you should go and try! This place is Lance's favorite restaurant now!
So... today we had a good time. Hope you guys are having a great weekend too!
Good night! =)

No comments: