Lance and I are so blessed with our great neighbors. We met Derek and Dana before we even moved in our house. They got their house a couple of months before us and whenever we visited our house to see how it's being built, we often ran into them and talked and got to know them. I still remember the first time we met Derek and Dana. They had a little princess, Kylie and Dana was pregnant with a second one, Lexi. They seemed so nice and after we talked for a while, we knew we would get along with them just fine. Turned out... they were the best neighbors we could ever ask for. We visit each other's house often and when we make special meals (or even regular meals) we share with each other. Lance likes to play ping pong with Derek, which he did today! =) Before we moved in our first house, I prayed that we would have good neighbors and God surely did answer to my prayer. Another reason I love to visit them so much is that I get to see Kylie and Lexi. We've seen Kylie growing up every so often since last summer and she is getting so much fun to spend time with. Lexi is now five-month old and she is such a cute and adorable baby. She has the best smile on her cute face and is getting more interactive with people every day. It's such a joy to see those two cute faces whenever I visit Derek and Dana.
Today we had a great dinner with them and hung out until almost 10 O'clock. Dana made Taco soup with kidney beans, corns, ground beef, tomatoes and other seasonings and it was SO GOOD! We ate the soup with sour cream, cheddar cheese and chips. She even had brownies and ice cream for dessert!! It was a great dinner, thanks Dana! After dinner, Dana and I chatted and Lance and Derek played ping pong in our garage. We had a great time with them!
We are also blessed to meet our another great neighbors, Sam and Maly. They moved in our neighbor two months ago and after we introduced each other, we've been hanging out very often. Lance and Sam have a lot in common. They both like fishing, Japanese animations, outdoor activities and so on. We had dinner with them yesterday. Dinner with neighbors two days in a row! =) I made my special curry and Maly made a delicious sour soup and banana with tapioca dessert. Maly is a great cook, and I like to get some of her recipes for the dishes she made. We shared each other's food and had such a great time. Maly is nine-month pregnant and her due date is May 15th right before our trip to Maui. ^-^ I can't wait to meet their first baby girl. We even went to Maly's baby shower and met many of their friends and family. They have great friends and family and we had so much fun with them at Maly's baby shower.
We are very excited to have Derek&Dana and Sam&Maly in our lives and hopefully, we will share lots of good news with them and be there for each other when needed. We thank God for our great neighbors! =)
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment