Words of Wisdom

"Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift. That is why we call it a Present."

Thursday, May 22, 2008

AMAZING DAY AND NIGHT!

Guess where we went today?! We went to Nude Beach!! It's right by Makena Park/Beach and you have to go up to some rocky area and you just follow the road and then, you will see another small beach where people get naked and get tanned or go swimming and snorkeling NAKED! Lance wanted to get tanned so we went there. He FULLY enjoyed the beach and I partially enjoyed. lol I think I got a better deal since I didn't have to be naked to see the naked people! Just kidding... I didn't know where to look at while I was there and I did not need to see that many naked guys' butts!! lol
Around 5 pm, we went to Maui Prince Hotel to see 'Maui Sunset Luau.' I highly recommend this Luau among others! It was AWESOME!!! Our hotel offered buy one ticket and get the second one for free so we took an advantage of that. Also, we paid $10 more to get preferred seating and it was so worthy! The food was great and the show was awesome!!
As I expected, Luau was the best!! I can't believe how the girls can dance like that! I better practice!!! lol It was another great day in Maui.
Tomorrow we are going snorkeling and we will be on the dinner cruise at night. I can't wait!!! =)

BTW I just found out if you click the picture, you can see it in a bigger size. Sweet!

No comments: