Words of Wisdom

"Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift. That is why we call it a Present."

Monday, May 26, 2008

A QUICK UPDATE ON SAM & MALY


On Tuesday, May 20th, Sam and Maly had a BOY (I know!!) at 5 AM. Sam called us in Maui that day to tell us great news, and he also told us it took Maly 16 hours to have this little boy. Poor Maly...>.<
Their doctor told them they were going to have a girl and when they did a baby shower, they got lots of pink clothes and blankets...etc. When Sam said he had a boy, I thought he was joking. lol
Anyway, Congratulations Sam and Maly!!!! I got to hold Remi little bit just now and he is soooooo cute!!! He looks just like his Dad, Sam. =) Welcome, Remi!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby looks like Miniature Sam
This means you can call Baby Remi, MimiSam

SL said...

Show yourself, Lance!! lol
Remi's nick name is now MimiSam!! ^o^