Words of Wisdom

"Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift. That is why we call it a Present."

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

MOLOKINI!

We finally went to Molokini where Lance's been wanting to go snorkeling. We were supposed to go to Coral Gardens Snorkel Cruise because the lady who got us this deal said about 97% of time, the afternoon boat will go out to Coral Gardens instead of Molokini because wind is too strong in Molokini in the afternoon. However, when we went to Maalaea Harbor to get on the boat, for some reason, the captain decided to take our crew to Molokini even though it was 1:30 pm...so we got lucky. =) But one thing we have to think about now is whether we want to go out to Molokini again this Thursday morning as we already booked for it (when we didn't know we were going to Molokini today). We will see...I didn't think I was going to do snorkeling in Molokini because I was too scared to go into the water in the middle of ocean, but as you can see I DID IT!! Lance was right next to me whole time and I got out first to get some rest and to take pictures of him. =) We had such a great time out there and the boat ride was fun too! No boat sick this time...yeah!!!
After Molokini, we came back to our hotel area and went to the beach right by our hotel where we took some funny pictures last night. It was little bit cloudy afternoon but we decided to jump in the water and Lance got to do some surfing (sort of) too. =) It was so much fun!
This is what we do at the end of day before we go out for dinner...relaxing inside of the hot tub. Also, we call it "Info Center" where everyone sits in the tub and exchanges info of what to do and where to go...etc. lol It's a great way to meet new people and get some info from them. =)
We were in the hot tub for one and half hour today. I know!! It was lots of meeting new people and exchanging information. LOL After spa, we went to Thai restaurant and had dinner.
Now we are back to hotel and getting ready to go to bed. I am tired now, but excited about tomorrow!! =) Good night everyone!! *^^*

No comments: