Words of Wisdom

"Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift. That is why we call it a Present."

Friday, May 16, 2008

LEAVING FOR MAUI TOMORROW!!


The time has come...!!! @.@Today we both got off early since our general manager let everyone go home around 2 pm (due to too nice weather lol)and Lance was able to get off 30 minutes earlier too. =)
Now...we have a big project ahead of us...PACKING!! I am overwhelmed now. *.*
Lance is pretty good at packing stuff so I will let him handle it. ^________^
I am doing laundry right now so we can take some clothes we wore this week. Once the laundry is done, we will start to pack.
I still can't believe we are leaving tomorrow! Yay!!
Tram will be driving us to the airport tomorrow. Thank you so much, Tram!!
The picture is from Google and that's where we will be going for snokeling, Molokini. (Well, for Lance at least..lol)
I am taking my laptop with me so I will try to post some pictures when I have time. If not, I will update my blog when I return. =)
Have a great weekend everyone and we will see you all when we come back! =)


No comments: